Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 25

Today was so overwhelming. First Mom and Dad went to a place called Shady Maple, and they came back smelling like bacon. Not fair.
Then they took me to the place where I get poked and prodded so much. But its also the giant land of toys, so i didn't know which we were going to. Turns out it was the poking place. Mum and Dad went in the little room with me, so I knew I was in big trouble. It turned out ok, and all the people in blue clothing made a really big deal out of me.
THEN we went on a long trip and stopped at this place that had horses. They were yellow and black and HUGE. At first I was scared but then I showed them who's boss. We had lots of fun playing together. I got to run around in a yard and dig holes...and eat sticks and smell sooooo many things.

No comments:

Post a Comment