Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Week 7

Too much grass not enough blog time, so this is condensed. Mum and Dad bought me a new force field, its red and it goes into the ground. So its kind neat that I can be outside, but why did they have to put it where all my favorite spots are JUST out of reach, can't I just get one...more... inch?
Monday Mum got out the "clean up my mess machine", she calls it a vaccuumm, i call it frickin' annoying.
Also might have eaten a chunk of rawhide, Mum and Dad keep watching my poop to see if it comes back out. That big thing I ate isn't going to come out back there is it? Its waaaay too big...
Mum and Dad took me to a park this weekend. Honestly walking in straight lines is boring so I took them on a much more exciting squiggly path.
Mine toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment