Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Week 8

Not a lot changing around here. I've got a fluffy coat, mom won't stop trying to cuddle me. Ungh, she's a snuggler. We went to the vet AGAIN, they stuck some icky stuff up my nose thing time. Is this cuz I sniffed that other dog's butt? I promise not to ever again. The other day Mum let me out to greet dad and he started freaking out "she's loose!" does that mean he didn't want to see me?
The whole neighbor hood loves me, I've met everyone around here. I'm learning my name much better and Bad Cow even tried telling me to sit... I think that means to pounce him.
The weather have changed and Mum and Dad are wearing clothing that covers their ankles, how am I supposed to herd them now if i can't nip the ankles?
oh! and there's this red dot that keeps flying around my house. I can never catch it, ever. Any advice on how to get the darn thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment