Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Week 11

This week was sorta eventful and boring. Wednesday Mum left for work, which was stupid cuz she works from home. She took this big orange thing with her, I don't like it much. Then Thursday she left too, she came home soaking wet so I'm not sure Mum had much fun at work that day.
Then Friday Mum and Dad left again so grandma had to let me out and feed me. Does she live here!? where did she come from, and how did I miss that? I was just confused... but hey she gave me food so she's got to be a friend right?
Thursday she took me to the bad place. They poked me a bunch, but they all make a really big fuss out of me... so I tolerate it. Mum bought me more treats and new jewelry so now you can see my name.
She's also started taking me on "walks." I'm not sure how I feel about this. I mean its fun, but she makes me walk in a straight line, won't let me pee on anything and there's a bunch of other dogs out there (some who don't seem too nice). Even Dad took me out for a walk Saturday.
We went up to see the horses again, there was a new person there to meet, Aunt Sarah. I'm pretty sure I've learned what "sit" means, I put but butt down and get food. I'm still trying to figure out "paw"... is she imitating a bird or what?! paw paw paw!

I'm a "dainty" sleeper

No comments:

Post a Comment