Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 9

I've been in my new home for almost 2 whole months now, whew! time flies. Last Friday I met a "scottish deerhound" at the local park. !!! I thought the Labradors were horses... this guy was a giraffe.
I started digging when Mum and Dad let me out in the yard. They call it my "hole to china" well I say fine! I was just doing your weeding for you. Speaking of...stoopid thistles hurt. Dad got upset at my dirty 'socks' when i got all muddy.
The fluff balls downstairs moved topside, still not sure I like them. Also whatever those red flowers Bad Cow brought home need to go, they scare me and I can't go through the living room with them there.
Oh... and Dad stepped on me again. I'm one puppy, and I'm cute... so watch where you are going bad cow.
Dirty Socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment