Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Week 12

This week was super cool. Mum and Dad took me outside a whole bunch and then Saturday they took me into the woods. We did something called geocaching. It was sooo fun, I even found one all on my own in the woods. I'm a treasure hunter!
Then we went to town and everybody made a big deal out of me. Dad has to stay outside and let all the people look at me while mom shopped.
Bad cow also takes me out every morning, but lately he isn't doing it right. I'm supposed to get tummy scratches every 10 min, but I learned that if I army crawl on the carpet its better than a tummy scritch.
I've learned fetch too. I go get a ball and bring it back to mom and she throws another ball. OO! and they installed this super awesome tissue dispenser. They know how much I like to tear up tissues, so they put out this box that pops up a new tissue when I pull on it. Neat!

No comments:

Post a Comment