Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Week 13

This week was just weird...I dunno was Saturday was all about. Stupid white cold stuff. I had to hop around in it. Yeah you laugh, but you try going potty and having to squat your butt into the cold stuff and try to potty when your feet are all cold and shivering.
I spent most of the day cuddling with Mum and Bad Cow, the power was out and it was up to me to keep them warm.
Friday was alright, people came over and made me chase the red dot. One jerk even made the dot go in circles and Mum made me run so fast I slammed myself into the sofa. Stupid traction.
This week also sucks, some of my teeth went missing. And it HURTS. I can't chew anything right, I don't know where the went and Bad Cow says even bigger teeth are going to come in soon. OWWWWW.
Then there was that football game... phew.

1 comment: