Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Week 14

Mom and Dad kept one of my teeth they found. That's weird right? I told them it was weird. So all the strange white stuff went away, Mum needs to tell me next time she re-decorates my bathroom. We've been going on walks, the force field she uses to keep me in line is getting better. Some idiot down the street has a giant monster inflatable bird thing on their lawn and it freaks me out.
Saturday was kinda awesome. Mum took me over to some people house. There was this little tiny dog with an attitude, a really big yellow dog and another dog almost my size. We got along and played and then I escaped the fence. Dunno why the other dogs didn't follow, but I got to roam the neighborhood until Mom and friends captured me. and the fun was over. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment