Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Day 1

Well... ok so i had lots of plans to rule this place and something went wrong. I kept falling asleep, a lot, and everywhere. It was weird, one second I was playing and wrestling some bugs and the next minute I was waking up from a nap.
The other thing its this long black thing that holds me back. Old-mum would just nip at me when I got where I didn't belong. This thing though, its like...a force-field, I don't understand it, why can't I just run around. I'll put it on my to do list.
So Mum stays home with me all day, and Dad leaves in a big blue thing. He came back and I was so happy to play with him, I got under his feet right away so he's notice me. He has a magic toy that squeaks and we play a lot, but I still do that funny thing where I fall asleep during play. Mum also seems to say "No" a lot when I play with these strings on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment