Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Day 8

Today Mum made all the plants in my bathroom shorter. Then she took me out to play and my feet got all green. I was not happy about that. The neighbor came over to see me, as I'm a bit of a celebrity around here, and he said that he could see me now. Was he making a short joke? I'm taller than the grass, hrmph!
The afternoon was pretty quiet, then Dad came home. Mum and Dad played doggie in the middle and kept my favorite toy away from me. I slept a whole lot too, but that's pretty normal. The big news of the night, or at least Mum and Dad made a big deal out of it. I went up a whole flight of steps. Preeet-ee cool I think. Downstairs still just ISN'T going to happen.
Its amazing how often Mum finds herself taking this picture of me, I'll be sad when I don't fit under there anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment