Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Day 7

Mum left early this morning and Dad left too. And I was all alone, I was so sad. I gave Dad the best puppy eyes I could and he still left me? Maybe I'll do better at peeing outside and they won't leave me.
Dad came home around 'lunch' and let me out. Maybe he likes me after all! It felt like he'd been gone forever! We ran around and played and I ate with him, but then he had to leave again, so I gave my puppy eyes another shot.
UPDATE: Mum came home! She came home late last night and surprised us! Dad was really excited cuz he was tired and I was playing with him too much.
She even came home with a gift from my friend "Rocky". I haven't met Rocky yet, but I can't wait and I hope he's a cool dog.

1 comment:

  1. yay Rocky! Rocky is a little older than you but maybe he can be a good roll model and show you how to sit, shake hands and roll over!

    ReplyDelete