Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 3

I know steps! Mum carried me up and down a whole bunch, but last night, I flopped down one, and then another, and today I LOVE going up and down the porch steps. Up and down, up and down, so fun.
Today was a big day for me, we went in the big blue thing and then Mum and Dad put me in this big box with wheels and took me in this HUGE room. It had so many toys and smells! They let me pick out my favorite and then we went in the big blue thing back home.
I got this yummy toy and it has this special goo in it and I spent forever trying to lick out the goo stuff. Mum keeps getting super excited when I go outside. I still kinda like carpets, but maybe I'll keep trying this "outside" thing.
Last night was cool too, somebody came to visit me and play with me, and more people are visiting today too!

No comments:

Post a Comment